SUBSCRIBE TODAY: 21/22
4-BALLET PACKAGES START AT JUST $97!
Season ticket holders save up to 40% off single ticket prices – that’s like seeing one ballet free! Call 801-869-6920 to order season tickets.
When you subscribe, join Subscriber Plus! for only $6.25 a month ($75 for the year!) and enjoy exclusive benefits like priority access to additional Nutcracker tickets and members-only discount codes for select programs. If ordering online, simply add a $75 to your order and we’ll sign you up!
5 EASY STEPS TO SUBSCRIBE!
1. PICK A DAY OF THE WEEK:
- 1st Friday Evening
- 1st Saturday Evening
- Thursday Evening
- 2nd Saturday Matinee
- 2nd Saturday Evening
2. PICK YOUR SECTION
|SECTIONS||4-BALLET PACKAGE||ADDITIONAL NUTCRACKER TICKETS*|
|Grand Tier 1*||$485*||$108|
|Orchestra 1*/Mezzanine 1*||$460*||$98|
|Orchestra 2 / Mezzanine 2/Upper Balcony||$243||$79|
|Orchestra 3 / Mezzanine 3||$176||$63|
|Orchestra 4 / Mezzanine 4||$137||$48|
|Orchestra 5/ Mezzanine 5||$97||$34|
Prices include Salt Lake County Preservation Fee and Processing Fee.
*Package price in Grand Tier, Orchestra 1, or Mezzanine 1, include the cost of a Storyteller Membership ($150 annually, per package seat). Please call 801-869-6919 with questions.
3. PICK YOUR ADD-ONS
- Choreographic Festival V – All seats $48
- The Little Mermaid – All seats $29
4. PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION
Your generosity can help support giveback initiatives including bringing ballet to more than 64,000 students across the state through our education and outreach programs.
Having any issues? Call us at 801-869-6920 Monday through Friday, 10am – 5pm!
- Keep Your Seats – Retain your favorite seats when you renew.
- Priority Seating – Be first to select the best seats.
- Save Money -Save up to 40% off single tickets.
- Ticket Insurance – Lost ticket? Receive replacement tickets at no charge.
- Additional Cast at 1/2 Price – Return to select performances at half the single ticket price.
- Free Exchanges – Exchange tickets to another performance throughout the season without additional fees (with 48 hours notice).
Ballet West Health and Safety Policy
Ballet West places the highest priority on the health and safety of our patrons, dancers, and staff. We are thrilled to welcome back live audiences! For the 2021/22 Season, face masks are required for all attendees, regardless of age or vaccination status. Ballet West reserves the right to change or amend the health policy for performances in the future.