General Ticketing Policy:
- All sales are final; no refunds.
- Ticket prices, performances, and casting are subject to change.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- No babes in arms.
- Recommended minimum age for full-length performances is eight years or older, but is left to the parents’ or guardians’ discretion. The minimum age for our family series performances is five years of age.
- Despite weather conditions, our production will still be performed at its scheduled time and therefore no exchanges or refunds will be issued. Exchanges for season ticket holders must have been confirmed and received 48 hours before your original performance.
Janet Quinney Lawson Capitol Theatre, Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center, and Abravanel Hall
- Any use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited unless otherwise specified.
- For most performances, latecomers will be seated at the first convenient break and in designated areas as determined by the Artistic and House Management.
- In some venues and for some performances, there will be no seating after curtain time.
Ticket Exchange Policy
One of the many benefits of being a Ballet West subscriber is the option to exchange tickets for a different performance. Click here for more information on ticket exchanges. If you are not a Ballet West subscriber, tickets are exchangeable for a fee, based upon availability.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please call 801-869-6920 or email us at email@example.com .
Ballet West Health and Safety Policy
Although masks are not required while attending Ballet West performances for the 2022-2023 season, we encourage patrons who wish to wear a mask to do so. If you are feeling unwell, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you follow CDC quarantine and isolations guidelines and prioritize your health and the health of your fellow audience members and stay home. Ballet West reserves the right to change or amend the health policy for performances in the future.