Request a Donation
As part of the non-profit community of Utah, Ballet West is happy to support other non-profit organizations and worthy causes within the state. Each year we support hundreds of such organizations by donating tickets or Ballet West items. Donations are limited and fulfilled on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested in requesting a donation, please review the following qualifications and requirements:
- All donation requests must be submitted through the online form below. Requests submitted via mail, email, fax, or phone will NOT be considered.
- The requesting organization must be a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization based in Utah.
- Requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the fundraising event date.
- Monetary donations, sponsorships, giveaways, or door prizes will not be considered.
- Requests made by a for-profit organization on behalf of a non-profit will not be considered.
- Donations are limited to one per organization per calendar year. A donation to an organization with multiple branches/locations is considered a donation to all.
- The requesting organization must provide a formal letter signed by an authorized administrator on the organization’s letterhead.
If your organization meets the requirements above, please fill out the request from below. Please also be aware that:
- Donation requests are considered based on the fundraising event date and ticket availability. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- You will be contacted via email if your request is approved. We kindly ask that you do not call on the status of your request.
- Requests are reviewed approximately every 2-3 weeks.
- Duplicate or replacement donations will not be provided.
- If ticket vouchers are donated, the receiving party is responsible for redeeming tickets before the expiration date.
- No transfers or exchanges.
- Requests specifically for The Nutcracker or Choreographic Festival will NOT be fulfilled.