As the curtain goes up on every Ballet West performance, audience members are treated to the breath-taking artistry of one of the nation’s finest ballet companies. The quality of our productions, the skill of our dancers, our award-winning education programs – these are only a few of the qualities that make Ballet West great. Another important factor in our success is you.
As a private non-profit organization, Ballet West looks to the community to assist us in putting our productions on the stage. Unfortunately, ticket purchases only bring in approximately 37% of the money needed to put on these productions; the remaining 63% must come from you. Your contribution assists Ballet West in putting five productions on the Capitol Theatre stage each year, as well as reaching over 100,000 Utah school children and teachers with the best that live world-class ballet has to offer.

Ballet West is proud of and grateful to the businesses, foundations and individuals that support our mission. Ballet West is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Donate today the following ways:


Donate using our secure online form.

By mail

Please mail checks, payable to Ballet West
Ballet West
52 West 200 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101

By phone


Stock Donation

For more information about making an electronic stock transfer, please contact us at 801-869-6963.

In-Kind Donation

If your business is interested in making an in-kind contribution, please contact us at 801-869-6963.

Ballet West has a Conflict of Interest policy. And, all personal communications to dancers can be communicated through Sarah West, Vice President of Development, at