Enjoy a glittering evening of breathtaking performances during this unprecedented one-night-only event featuring internationally renowned dancers. Past guest performances have included dancers from National Ballet of Cuba, American Ballet Theatre, Momix, New York City Ballet, and San Francisco Ballet. Don’t miss this opportunity to see ballet luminaries shine at the Capitol Theatre.
This year’s headliners include:
- Salt Lake native, star of the Tony Award winning An American in Paris, and star of recent film Cats, Robbie Fairchild will perform the final pas de deux from An American in Paris with Allison Walsh, also of An American in Paris and former soloist from The Joffrey Ballet.
- Royal Ballet leading dancers Matthew Ball and Mayara Magri will perform the Act I pas de deux from Kenneth MacMillan’s Romeo and Juliet.
- Utah natives and multiple winners of national ballroom championships, Casey Treu and Kayci Treu perform an emotional duet from The Greatest Showman.
- Utah’s own internationally renowned Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company will perform Artistic Director Daniel Charon’s passionate Now or Never starring Melissa Rochelle Younker and Bashaun Williams.
- From Ballet West, First Soloist Sayaka Ohtaki and Principal Rex Tilton will perform the hauntingly beautiful Ruth Ricordi Per Due, choreographer Gerald Arpino’s final work, and Principal Katherine Lawrence and First Soloist Tyler Gum will perform Oberon and Tatiana’s Nocturne from Sir Frederick Ashton’s The Dream.
AT THE CAPITOL THEATRE
|February 22||Evening 7:30pm|