- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, or be able to obtain a U.S. visa and work permit.
- Women must be between 5’ 4’’ – 5’ 11” tall (162.5cm – 180cm)
- Men must be no less than 5’ 8 ’’tall (173cm)
- Pre-Registration is NOT required
- Ballet West is an AGMA Company, with benefits that includes Health, Dental, Life, and Workers Compensation Insurance, Shoes, and Part Time on site Physical Therapy.
- Ballet West II is a paid position that performs on its own and with the main company. Benefits include Workers Compensation Insurance, Shoes, and Part Time on site Physical Therapy.
LOCATIONS, TIMES & DATES
Sunday March 8, 2015
Jessie Eccles Quinney Ballet Centre
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
52 West 200 South
Registration: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Class: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Sunday March 22, 2015
School of American Ballet
70 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY 10023
5th Floor Studio
Registration: 10:00am – 11:00am
Class: 11:00am – 1:00pm
- $15 exact cash (do not mail, refundable if cuts are made)
- Résumé including a list of training and professional experience listing companies, years, ballets performed and roles, as well as your age & height, and, e-mail, mailing address, and phone number(s).
- A recent full body photo clearly showing head, arms, and legs
If you require additional information about Ballet West’s professional company, please view our website or email Heather Thackeray; Assistant to the Artistic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org