BALLET WEST & Ballet West II
2017-2018 Season Audition Information
• Applicants must be U.S. citizens, or be able to obtain a U.S. visa and work permit.
• Women must be between 5’ 4’’ – 5’ 11” tall (160cm – 175cm)
• Men must be no less than 5’ 8 ’’tall (173cm)
• Pre-Registration is NOT required
Ballet West is an AGMA Company, with benefits that includes Health, Dental, Life, and Workers Compensation Insurance, Shoes, and Part Time on site Physical Therapy.
Ballet West II is a paid position that performs on its own and with the main company. Benefits include Workers Compensation Insurance, Shoes, and Part Time on site Physical Therapy.
LOCATIONS, TIMES & DATES
|Saturday March 25, 2017||Saturday April 8, 2017|
|School of American Ballet||Capitol Theatre|
|70 Lincoln Center Plaza||50 West 200 South|
|5th floor||Studio A (4th Floor)|
|New York, NY 10019||Salt Lake City, Utah 84101|
|Registration: 3:00 – 4:00||Registration: 1:00 – 2:00|
|Class: 4:00 – 6:00||Class: 2:00 – 4:00|
• $15 exact cash (do not send, refundable if cut before class is over)
• Résumé including a list of training and professional experience listing companies, years, ballets performed and roles, as well as your age & height, and, e-mail, mailing address, and phone number(s).
• A recent full body dance photo clearly showing head, arms, and legs
• Optional – A short video or DVD of performance & class work
If you require additional information about Ballet West’s professional company, please view our website or email Cristin Carlin; Assistant to the CEO & Artistic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please NO PHONE CALLS! Phone calls will not be returned.