Carolers and Vendor
CAROLER and VENDOR – Costume Information
Call time 30 minutes prior to performance.
Performance Costume: All costume pieces are numbered. Costume numbers are assigned at your costume fitting. You will wear the same costume for all of your performances.
Performance Hairstyle: Your hairstyle depends on the costume you are wearing and type of hat that is part of your costume. This hairstyle will be assigned at your costume fitting.
Performance Makeup: All performance makeup must be applied prior to dancers entering the theater for dress rehearsals and performances. Parents will be responsible for doing their own dancer’s makeup. Below is the list of makeup required for Ballet West Nutcracker. Dancers are allowed to use comparable brands, but the color must be the same.
- Ben Nye: Taupe Shadow (ES-34)
- Ben Nye: Misty Pink Blush (DR-6)
- Ben Nye: Natural Lip Liner (LP-134)
- Black Eyeliner ( pen or liquid ) – dancer will provide their own
- Black Mascara – dancer will provide their own
- Black False Eyelashes “Ardell Demi Wispies” – dancer will provide their own
- Eyelash glue – dancer will provide their own
Performance Shoes: Ballet West will provide each dancer with black character shoes to wear for performances. After the last performance, the shoes must be returned to Ballet West in the correct shoebox. Dancers will need to provide their own shoes for rehearsal.
Performance Tights and Leotard: Ballet Pink colored tights. Ballet West prefers, Bodywrappers #C45 (girls) or #A45 (ladies) in Theatrical Pink. A flesh tone short sleeve style leotard is required.