Join us for Season 59!
With an expanded Capitol Theatre repertoire, six full evenings of ballet, and four premieres, Season 59 celebrates and showcases the power of live performance.
Season 59 opened with Onegin, a Romantic-era tale of passion and tragedy—and unexpected empowerment—the premiere of which, in 2019, left audiences mesmerized by its depth of emotion and extraordinary choreography. Onegin was followed by a powerhouse triple-bill featuring Rodeo by legendary choreographer Agnes de Mille set to Aaron Copland’s classic American score. Opening the program is George Balanchine’s soaring and elegant Concerto Barocco, followed by Jiří Kylián’s heart-stopping ode to loss and longing, Return to a Strange Land. Willam Christensen’s historic production of The Nutcracker will be back for the holidays, followed by the beloved fairy tale The Sleeping Beauty—featuring brand-new sets designed by acclaimed French artist Alain Vaes.
The final program on this astonishing season is an evening of three Ballet West premieres with two centennial celebrations: the special 100th anniversary production of Bronislava Nijinska’s Les Noces (The Wedding) with Jerome Robbins’ In the Night and Gerald Arpino’s full Light Rain—part of the nationwide celebration of Arpino’s 100th birthday. Snow White, specifically designed for children, rounds out the programming as a Family Classics series add-on to your season experience.
Subscription packages to this breathtaking season allow you elite access to our expanded repertoire, as well as these incredible benefits:
- Priority Seating: Choose the best seats before single tickets go on sale to the public.
- Ticket Insurance: Replace lost tickets at no charge.
- Free Exchanges: Exchange tickets to a future performance (with 48 hours’ notice)
- Additional Cast at ½ Price: Return to see a different cast of The Sleeping Beauty or The Wedding!
- Additional Nutcracker Tickets: Purchase additional tickets for The Nutcracker before they go on sale to the public.
- PLUS: Subscribers to the 22/23 Ballet West Season will have the first opportunity to renew their same seats for the 23/24, 60th Anniversary Season, which includes the return of Swan Lake!
If you have already attended one of Ballet West’s performances this season, you can Build Your Own season for as little as $83! Enjoy the benefits of being a subscriber while experiencing at least three of our spectacular remaining productions: The Nutcracker, The Sleeping Beauty, The Wedding, or our Family Classics production of Snow White!!
If you haven’t yet attended a performance, but would like to, you can still purchase a 3-ballet package subscription starting at $107! Attend our three mainstage productions: The Nutcracker, The Sleeping Beauty, and The Wedding. And don’t forget to add on our Family Classics production of Snow White and enjoy the benefits of being a subscriber!
Single tickets are now on sale. Season Tickets are available for purchase by phone by calling 801-869-6920 or by clicking on one these options: