Code of Conduct for Parents
- Please respect the expertise and decisions of the Ballet West Academy Faculty.
- Support your dancer at all times
- Be attentive to people who are around you as you comment. Young dancers are very sensitive. Negative comments can turn the most positive time into a negative time. Instead, attempt to develop positive solutions and avoid gossip.
- If you have major concerns, see the administrator so an appointment to address your concern can be scheduled.
- Be courteous.
- Encourage your dancer to enjoy their training and to have fun.
- Think about the benefit your dancer(s) receives from their ballet experience.
- Ballet training builds strong, healthy bodies. It has been used as a physical therapy.
- Moving to music is a delightful experience.
- The Ballet West Academy is a place to make friends.