- Performances & Tickets
- 2012-2013 Performances
- Plan Your Visit
- 50th Anniversary - 2013 - 14 Season
- Ticketing Policies
- About Us
- Support the Ballet
- Education & Outreach
- Ballet West Academy
- Auditions & Placement
- Pay Tuition Online
- Student Registration
- Course Descriptions & Curriculum
- Class Schedule
- Dress Code
- Summer Intensive 2013
- Pre and Less-Intensive Summer 2013
- Adult Class
- Policies & Procedures
- Academy Parents
- News & Events
Ballet West Ambassador Membership
General Requirements & Expectations:
Active members will be limited to thirty (30) in number and shall represent a cross section of the business community as well as key volunteers from the community at large.
- Demonstrated commitment to fulfilling the outlined responsibilities of Ambassador membership.
- Active participation in Ambassador meetings, and Ballet West activities.
- Completion of a three month orientation which includes attendance at three consecutive Ambassador meetings, as well as one of the quarterly orientations directed by the Staff Liaison and Vice-President of the Ambassadors at the Ballet West offices.
- Passion for the art form and/or the mission of Ballet West.
- Payment of annual dues in the amount of $150.
- A minimum of 75% attendance at monthly meetings.
- Attendance at Ballet West performances, either as a season ticket holder or through the purchase of single tickets.
Length of Service:
Ballet West Ambassadors are expected to serve a term of three (3) years. Upon completion of the initial three year term, the Steering Committee may extend an invitation for a member to continue on as an Ambassador and renew membership for an additional term. There is no limit to the number of terms a member can serve, however, membership renewal is subject to the discretion of the Steering Committee. If a member chooses not to extend membership for an additional term, and has served a minimum of three years as a member in good standing, they may choose to become and emeritus member.
For more information on becoming a Ballet West Ambassador, please contact Camellia Rowland 801-869-6917 or firstname.lastname@example.org